Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Folk School

It's almost time.  A couple more weeks.  I can't wait.  I'll be heading back to the John C Campbell Folk School for a week of teaching mosaics, new and old friends, beautiful mountain vistas, delicious meals, and some creative re-energizing!  I know I've posted before about how much I love this place, and the unique opportunity to learn and share it nurtures.  I can't help myself.

I wish that everyone could take some time, take a class, take a few moments to enjoy what the Folk School has to offer.  Have you made spring break plans yet?  Summer vacation?  Weekend getaway????

They've been around for almost 100 years.  Hundreds of class choices taught by leading artists in their fields.  Little Middle week for those under 18 in June.  Come make something, look at things in a new way, enjoy yourself and take a deep breath of mountain air.  Hang out with me and create a mosaic, April 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment