Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The School for Creative Studies


This week I've been working with some fantastic folks at The School for Creative Studies, a new DPS 6-12 year round choice school.  The Principal Renee Price,  Asst Principal Andrea Hundredmark, and Instructional Facilitator Rita Rathbone,  are all women I have known (previously) at my own childrens' schools, and are leading the dynamic administrative team at SCS.  They asked me about creating a mosaic for the front desk, and I jumped on board, organizing and planning for a volunteer making day, as well as the installation.  We had administrators, teachers, and families all working together to create the logo in mosaic.

Today was grout day, with a final cleaning tomorrow.  What a great impact this will have for the front office visitors, and a fantastic project to begin the new school year...!!

3 comments:

  1. That looks great! Another awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I know Mrs. Price is delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks AMAZING! Great job Jeannette!!

    ReplyDelete