Wednesday, February 12, 2014

oh yes, I do commissions too



Reminding myself that I do private commissions too....  I've been working with a Chapel Hill client who is in the middle of a kitchen remodel.  Planning to do their focal wall backsplash too... but need to finalize the construction measurements first.  This is the kitchen island front, which is open to the living room/dining room area.  Funky colors and organic flowing design will bring this great space some energy and zest....
 Overview in my studio, before face mounting tape, cutting/labeling sections, and delivering to contractor.  Can't wait to see this installed!  Let me know if you're planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel and would like some custom tile work!  This mosaic has unglazed porcelain, and recycled glass tile.

1 comment: