Thursday, July 5, 2012

freedom

I have been fortunate to have pretty steady mosaic work (residencies, workshops, commissions and shows) in this economy.  I love the variety and really couldn't sustain my business or personal creative interest on just one avenue.  So before I jinx myself into oblivion, THANKS universe for providing all the wonderful opportunities I've been able to receive lately.  That being said, I'm free this week.  No meetings, no pending workshops, no tile orders to check on or total up.  No sketching, no proposals due, no paperwork (OK, a little paperwork, but so far I'm successfully procrastinating on that).  No planning or preparation.  I'm free.  Free to experiment and explore.  Free to arrange and rearrange.  Free to choose what I like and what I don't.  Free to create without needing to have an agenda or please anyone but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment