Saturday, October 15, 2011

Down The Hill

Back in Durham now... trying to avoid unpacking the van.  Had a great workshop with some fun and interesting folks.  And met plenty of new friends taking and teaching other wonderful classes this week.  This mosaic wall hanging, "Down The Hill" will be available at the John C. Campbell Folk School's upcoming Blacksmith's Auction Event.  If you've been to Brasstown, you know this vista as the gorgeous view from Orchard House (down the hill, yes, I admit I'm not very creative with titles).  Please support the Folk School in any way you can--- take a class (weekend and weekly offerings), send in a donation, check out the website or catalog and pass the info along.  This type of learning environment is unique, and special in so many ways.  I'm already looking forward to my next visit in April 2012.

1 comment:

  1. I love that piece!

    Sorry we couldn't connect this time. I'm glad the class went well.

    ReplyDelete