Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday tidings

Anticipating a couple of very busy weeks ahead.... being prepared, and having a backup plan is usually the key to success with my projects.  Especially working with children.  I'll be facilitating mosaics at 2 elementary schools this week, one in the morning, one in the afternoon.  Rotating classes Mon, Tues, Th, and Fri.  Each project different in design as well as materials and methods.  Gotta be prepared, and gotta have a backup plan (in this case, two).  Meanwhile, gathering and packing for my week teaching grownups at the John C Campbell Folk School starting Sun Oct 9.  And as most of you know/do yourself... balancing the family requirements, activities, and chores... So, my Sunday tidings are peace and faith for the days ahead, for my self and all of you.

1 comment: